Health & Safety Protocol
Please read our health and safety protocol. This protocol is effective immediately and its efficacy is reliant on client and instructor adherence.
Physical Distancing & Areas of Congregation
- Only one class or 2 private sessions will be held in the studio at any one time.
- Client appointments and classes will start on the hour and finish 15 minutes before arrival of next client. We ask that you wait in your vehicle or outside the studio until your class.
- In our move with 4 classes the studio will be divided into individual workout stations divided by tape on floor keeping clients more than 3 meters apart throughout the workout.
- Verbal instructions will be given to clients from a minimum of 3 meters away and with a hands-off approach.
- Instructors and clients will wear a face mask until we’re more comfortable working out in a group setting. Clients will be required to bring their own masks – regulated or cloth masks are adequate.
- e-transfers and verbal credit cards will be the only accepted forms of payment.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Clients and instructors will be asked to thoroughly wash their hands upon arrival and after each session as well as frequent use of hand cleanser during class.
- The studio will have 3 hand cleansing stations including a sink and running water.
- The studio space will be disinfected daily. Equipment and commonly touched areas will be disinfected between classes/clients.
Health Screening & Cancellations
- Instructors and clients will be asked if they have symptoms upon arrival, including; fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing and must cancel any appointments and classes. Cancelations due to illness will not be charged.
- Instructors will be self-isolating at home for a minimum of 14 days if symptoms are present. Class cancelations will be communicated via email and telephone.
- Anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self isolate must follow those instructions.
- Any one who has arrived from outside of Canada or is a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case must self isolate for 14 days.
- We will keep you informed and up to date on our business and COVID policies through email notices, newsletter, FaceBook posts and notices on door.