Health & Safety Protocol
Please read our health and safety protocol. This protocol is effective immediately and its efficacy is reliant on client and instructor adherence.
To our Movement Co Community
As a small business in an ever changing situation we would like to express our gratitude to all of you for choosing and trusting us along your journey. The health and well-being of our community is continually our top priority.
Phase One (May 19): “one client to one instructor” or “one instructor to members of the same self-isolated circle (ie. husband and wife or Parent and child)” while maintaining a 3 meter physical distance between clients and instructor at all times. Only one class OR one private session will be held in studio at any one time
Phase Two (June 1): 50% of original capacity. One Instructor for up to 5 clients all while maintaining a physical distance of 3 meters between clients and instructor at all times. Only one class OR two, private sessions will be held in studio at any one time.
Phase Four: When there is a vaccine, Full Capacity of up to 10 people in studio at anyone time as per our current business license
We are really enjoying our online classes and will continue to offer the Move at Home on Zoom going forward. !
Since this is such a fluid and changing situation, we will be communicating with you by email more often in the upcoming weeks and through our Facebook page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out, we will do anything we can to support you.
Sending you all big hugs and healthy wishes to you and your family. See you soon!
Patti and Alexis
Physical Distancing & Areas of Congregation
- Only one class or 2 private sessions will be held in the studio at any one time.
- Client appointments and classes will start on the hour and finish 15 minutes before arrival of next client. We ask that you wait in your vehicle or outside the studio until your class.
- In our move with 3 and 5 classes the studio will be divided into individual workout stations divided by tape on floor keeping clients more than 3 meters apart throughout the workout.
- Verbal instructions will be given to clients from a minimum of 3 meters away and with a hands-off approach.
- Instructors and clients will wear a face mask. Clients will be required to bring their own masks – regulated or cloth masks are adequate.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Clients and instructors will be asked to thoroughly wash their hands upon arrival and after each session as well as frequent use of hand cleanser during class.
- The studio will have 3 hand cleansing stations including a sink and running water.
- The studio space will be disinfected daily. Equipment and commonly touched areas will be disinfected between classes/clients.
Health Screening & Cancellations
- Instructors and clients will be asked if they have symptoms upon arrival, including; fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing and must cancel any appointments and classes. Cancelations due to illness will not be charged.
- Instructors will be self-isolating at home for a minimum of 14 days if symptoms are present. Class cancelations will be communicated via email and telephone.
- Anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self isolate must follow those instructions.
- Any one who has arrived from outside of Canada or is a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case must self isolate for 14 days.
- We will keep you informed and up to date on our business and COVID policies through email notices, newsletter, FaceBook posts and notices on door.