Move For Life
Mobility • Stability • Strength • Resilience
Start with us to enhance your Movement Based Lifestyle
If you’re just starting out on a new fitness program, or are recovering from injury or just want to see what we do at The Movement Company, we also offer a one hour Introductory Private for $50. If you’re not sure, give us a shout and we can talk about your goals and how we can help you achieve them. Enjoy!
You flex, extend, side bend and rotate your body throughout the day to accomplish everyday tasks. Some motions or postures are easy, so you use them repetitively and others are harder, so you don’t use them at all. Overtime these Movement and Postural habits as well as injuries can limit your bodies full movement capability and resiliency. This is where The Movement Company and our training shines. We will create a well-balanced program that moves the entire body in all directions. We will coach you on how to get more mobility (more range of motion) throughout your body…maybe even in places you didn’t know you had any! We will challenge your new found range of motion with a variety of stability tweaks such as increased balance, speed or weight….based on YOUR needs!
Move for fun • Move with stability and mobility • Move for life
Move with 8
In our Group of 8 classes we use small equipment such as weights, balance and resistance equipment and sometimes just an open room where you may leverage your own body weight.
Sometimes we make you lunge, reach, plank, balance, squat or jump and then we will combine movements and do it in multiple directions! We may even have you get down on a Mat as we utilize the ground as another tool or tweak. Whatever we do, the focus will be on You and optimizing your Mobility and Stability for YOUR life.
Move with precision • Move with flow • Move with power
Move with 4
In our Group of 4 classes you’ll receive tons of specific, personalized attention, feedback and tweaks from your Coach based on YOUR movement patterns and YOUR goals.
We will also incorporate the specialized Pilates Equipment The Reformer and The Stability Chair into your workout to offer support should you need it or to amp up your workout with more weight, resistance and stability challenges. Your Coach will design a program that will use a combination of open space, small weights and the Pilates Equipment to give you an integrated full body workout so you feel stretched AND strengthened during and after the class.
What Level’s Right For Me?
Quality of motion is the priority here so we’ll use essential and low impact exercises to help you get it…everywhere.
- You want to slow down and figure out what moving your body means to you
- You wanna get moving and your haven’t moved in awhile
- Your recovering from an injury and ready to get strong
- You need a break from the kids or your workmates
- You wanna learn and feel what your abdominals actually do … and avoid ab crunches
We’ll add the challenge of increased pace, load and complexity motions to these classes.
- All the reasons in 1 plus you felt so great after your 1 classes you want more…your hooked!
- Exercises that challenge the boundaries of your range of motion and balance.
- Resistance and balance equipment will be incorporated to help you load those muscles so you can explode into action.
More weight, speed and flow = more challenge is the name of the game but most importantly you have so much fun cause you own your movement, your body and your life.
- You feel awesome and you can’t believe how great the 1 and 2 classes make you feel during, after and when you are pursuing your other passions in life.
- Your Mobility has increased so you can touch your toes without tweaking your back
- Your Stability has increased so you can touch your toes on one foot then while catching a frisbee (that’s for you Jose).
- You want more and we love that you do.
- You’ll move faster through the exercises and you’ll transition to the next exercise without a break increasing speed and endurance.
“Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.” Mark Twain
Invest in yourself
|Move at Home||Move with 8||Move with 4||Private Training|
|Single session||$18||$18||$28||$70 (very first class $50)|
|5 class package||$75||$75||$120||$325|
|10 class package||$140||$140||$240||$650|
|20 class package||$260||$260||$480||$1300|
|30 class package||$360||$360||$720||$1950|
its Simple: Move Well, Live Well
We believe in the never-ending class.
Functional training means lifelong fitness commitment. Sometimes we’d rather be climbing a mountain or life gets in the way.
So we’ve built our schedule around the notion of an ongoing classes (no fixed start or end date). Just keep us informed so we can make room for another mover and shaker in class.
Oops – forgot about that appointment and have to miss a class?
We reserve a spot in our classes and in our schedule specifically for you, our fabulous client. We understand if you must cancel or reschedule your class because of life events. Just give us 24 hours’ notice that you’ll be too busy to attend and we’ll credit your session back to you!
The Movement Company advises that a medical evaluation is both sensible and desirable before commencing in any program of physical conditioning or exercise. Further, we suggest all participants undergo such an evaluation. If you are pregnant, injured or in any way incapacitated it is imperative that you get a doctor’s approval.
When you purchase a package of classes, we will give you one year from purchase date to use them up and enjoy our great classes!